ESCP Europe, Paris – France
The Business PhD in France (BPF) Association is pleased to invite you to its 3rd PhD Camp on April 24th, 2014. This year’s event will be held at ESCP Europe, located at 79 Avenue de la République, 75011 Paris
(France). The conference is open to all PhD students.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is March 24, 2014. We welcome submissions in
the following fields:
· Accounting and Management Control
· Economics and Finance
· Information Systems and Decision Sciences
· Organizational Behavior and Human Resources
· Strategy and Organization Theory
To submit a paper, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your concentration in the subject. Papers and presentations should
be in English. If your paper is accepted, you are expected to act as discussant in your field of research.
Each concentration will include two tracks:
· Beginners’ track: Present just an idea or an early stage research, for which you would like to get feedback (no full paper required).
· Advanced track: More selective, with more time devoted to
discussions on each paper (full paper required at the latest by April, 7th).
PRIZES: A best paper award will be granted
for each concentration.
Authors will be notified of the results of the reviewing process by the end of March, 2014.
The deadline for submitting full papers is April 7,
ATTENDANCE: If you just wish to attend the
conference, please register by sending an e-mail
to: email@example.com ASAP. No fees are required for either participation or attendance.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.business-phd.com
We look forward to seeing you at the PhD Camp.